Get Informed & Stay Informed
Try Alateen Chat
Chat live with other teens in any of the scheduled meetings! Young people aged 13 to 18 who have been affected by someone else’s drinking are invited to share experience, strength and hope with other teens.
What is Alateen?
Alateen is a place where members come together to:
- share experiences, strength, and hope with each other to find effective ways to cope with problems.
- discuss difficulties and encourage one another
- help each other understand the principles of the Al-Anon program through the use of the Twelve Steps and Alateen’s Twelve Traditions
Alateen is not a place:
- For teenagers seeking help for drinking or drug problems or a therapy program
- to complain about parents or anyone else.
- A social hangout.