Changes to an Existing Al-Anon Group

Some Areas request that all changes be submitted through the Area Process. In order to process the change in a timely manner, groups are encouraged to contact their District Representative (DR) or Area Group Records Coordinator for information about the Area Process. Changes can also be sent directly to the WSO.

Groups that are not receiving WSO or Area mailings can contact their Area Group Records Coordinator or the WSO Group Records Department to verify their Current Mailing Address (CMA) postal or email information is on file.