Al‑Anon Guidelines represent the shared experience of Al‑Anon and Alateen members in various service roles and provide a wealth of helpful information for anyone involved in service.
The Guidelines are compiled and published by the World Service Office and are available under the Members menu. In our continuing efforts to make these service tools more current, accessible, and helpful to all our members, the following Guidelines have been recently updated and redesigned:
- Guidelines for Al‑Anon Websites (G-40) underwent a major revision and is now also available in French and Spanish.
- Reserve Fund Guidelines (G-41) has been substantially revised in English and updated in French and Spanish.
- Area Alateen Coordinators (G-24) was substantially revised in English, updated in French, and is now available in Spanish.
- Area Forum Coordinators (G-32) has been substantially revised.
- The Forum Writing Guideline (F-1) has been revised and redesigned.
The Forum, June 2022
Feel free to reprint this article on your service arm website or newsletter, along with this credit line: Reprinted with permission of The Forum, Al-Anon Family Group Headquarters, Inc., Virginia Beach, VA.