ARTICLE VI ~ OFFICERS
- The Officers of the Corporation shall consist of a President, a Vice President, a Treasurer and a Secretary, and such other officers as may be deemed necessary from time to time by the Board of Trustees. The Executive Director serves as the Secretary of the Corporation.
- The President, the Vice President, and the Treasurer shall be elected at the annual meeting of the Board of Trustees from among the Trustees for a term of one year each.
- The President shall also serve as the Chairperson (and is sometimes herein referred to as the Chairperson), and the Vice President shall also serve as the Vice Chairperson (and is sometimes herein referred to as the Vice Chairperson).
- Any Officer vacancy may be filled for the unexpired term by a majority vote of the Board of Trustees.
- Any Officer may be removed from office by an affirmative vote of at least two-thirds of the Board of Trustees.
- A Trustee cannot serve more than three one‑year terms in a particular Board Officer position.