- The 2017 World Service Conference Summary is now available free of charge to everyone in a digital format! Brief “Highlights from the 2017 World Service Conference” are also posted.
- The 2017 World Service Conference approved the following updates and revisions to the 2014-2017 Al-Anon/Alateen Service Manual (P-24/27) and they are now posted in the “Digest of Al-Anon and Alateen Policies:“
- Financial Matters
This revised policy interprets the spiritual principles of self-support in Al-Anon finances to clarify various situations encountered by Al-Anon and Alateen groups and members.
- Membership and Group Meetings/Conventions
This revised policy interprets the spiritual principles that identify Al-Anon and Alateen events and offers guidance regarding announcements at Al-Anon and Alateen meetings.
- The “World Service Handbook” has been completely updated and explains our Service Structure and how our trusted servants can best function within our Structure. It addresses such topics as:
- Area Assemblies
- Election Procedures
- Duties of Assembly Members
- The World Service Conference
- The World Service Office