Al-Anon International Conventions
Al-Anon International Conventions are a great way to celebrate recovery, meet old friends, and make new ones. An International Convention is where members from Canada, the U.S., and many other countries gather together to speak the same language—the language of the heart.
Now is the best time to start planning your budget to attend. A few important things to consider:
- Estimate your travel expense.
- Think about how many others you may want to room with.
- Plan on registering early for the lowest registration price.
- Total these items for a preliminary budget.
- Divide this number by weeks remaining to determine how much to save each week.
Don’t forget to talk to members in your home group and even those you sponsor about attending and making their budgets too! See you there!